Life became so difficult in Makkah that after 10 years, Prophet Muhammad began thinking of leaving the city. He went to the nearby city of Ta’if to see if they can accept him and his message. What happened in Ta’if made it the worst day of his life .
In this video
- Why Ta’if? Why did the Prophet consider Ta’if for his possible migration?
- He and Zayd ibn Haritha go to Ta’if on foot
- Was there any day that was worse than the battle of Uhud?
- The rulers of Ta’if rejects his invitation in utmost mockery
- They led the mob in behind them to stone them out of the city
- Prophet Muhammad makes special Dua after the Incident
- Jibreel (A) comes with message of assurance and asks him if he wanted to destroy the city of Ta’if
- A Christian servant named Addas brings a bowl of grapes in the garden they were resting
- One simple act of Bismillah leads to the conversion of Addas
- Lessons from the trials of the Prophet
- A group of Jinn see Prophet Muhammad praying at night – they become the first batch of Jinn to convert
- Mut’im ibn ‘Adi gives Prophet Muhammad protection