Shortly after the rebuilding of Ka’bah, Prophet Muhammad receives the verses of Qur’an for the very first time, at the age of forty. In it, many finds a symbolism – just as the house of Allah needed a rebuilding, so was this the time to revive the forgotten religion of Ibrahim (A).
In this video
- Before the coming of the revelation
- Rebuilding of Ka’bah symbolic with the arrival of Prophet
- Story of Zaid ibn Haritha (R) – the adopted son of Prophet
- The first revelation – Jibreel (A) visits Prophet Muhammad in a cave
- Khadijah (R) comforts Prophet Muhammad and takes him to consult with Waraqa Ibn Naufal