After the death of his uncle and protector Abu Talib, Prophet Muhammad had been living in a very precarious situation. His own tribe had abandoned him and he was living under the protection of Mut’im ibn ‘Adi, who was from another tribe and a very elderly man. The Prophet realises that he needs to leave Makkah soon.
In this video
- Prophet seeks political shelter among other tribes who came during pilgrimage
- Prophet approaches one of the leaders of the Tribe of Kinda
- Prophet approaches Banu Shaiban with Abu Bakr (R)
- Prophet recites famous verse of Surat Anfal
- Prophet gave a brief sermon which is now being used in Friday khutbah
- The tribe of Khajraj accepts the invitation of Prophet . They go back and gives dawah to their people.
- Why did the tribe of Khajraj convert or seemed interested?